2. A copy of the show rules, a $50 deposit check, and a signed application must be sent to the Specialty Show Chairman to apply for a specialty show.
3. Show results and pictures of all first place winners as well as all champions, reserves, and best of breeds must be sent to the Specialty Chairman within 60 days of the show. $30 of your $50 deposit will then be returned.
5. Two specialty shows can be held in each district in one year, however, within a district these shows must be held at least six (6) days apart.
6. If the group requesting the specialty is having a buck show, they must sanction Nubian bucks, with ADGA, along with Jr and Sr does.
7. These rules and application/contract can be changed at any time with the permission of the INBA President, Board, and Specialty Chair.