The International Nubian Breeders Association All American Program is a means of recognizing those Nubians who have proven their excellence in the show ring. Two animals in each class are chosen as the All American and Reserve All American winners.
To qualify for nomination, entries must meet ALL of the following requirements:
1. To qualify for nomination, entries must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Registered Purebred or American Nubian.
- At the time of nomination, animal must bear a legible tattoo.
- Entries must have competed in an official A.D.G.A. Sanctioned Show during that show season and have been awarded one of the following:
- First in an individual class at an official A.D.G.A. Sanctioned Show
- Grand or Reserve Grand Champion, Senior or Junior Champion
- Second in an individual class at an official A.D.G.A. Sanctioned Show with more than 30 female Nubians exhibited
- All entries must be owned by a member in good standing of the International Nubian Breeders Association. (Memberships must have been paid by March 1,2012)
- A panel of three official A.D.G.A. Judges chosen by the All American Committee Chair will select the winners.
- All show placings for the year in which the animal is nominated must be listed on the official entry form. List official A.D.G.A. show placings only. Classification scores, DHIA records, etc. written on the entry form will disqualify the entry.
- THREE PICTURES ARE REQUIRED: one side view, one rear view (rear udder and legs) and one top view photo taken looking down on top of the animal showing topline from withers to rump. Suggested size is 3x4. Please do not send photos larger than 4x5 as pictures must fit on the sheet in the spaces provided. Photos must be sharp and clear, either black and white or color.
- Digital photos will be permitted, but they must be printed on glossy photo paper and not be altered in any way.
- All photos must have been taken during the year in which the animal is being nominated.
- On the back of the photo, print the animals TATTOO ONLY!!
- For the return of your photos, please send a SASE with the correct postage and a large enough envelope to accommodate all of your photos.
- It is the owner's responsibility to verify the accuracy of all information provided on the entry form. Any entries found to be fraudulent will disqualify an animal from competition in the program.
- All entries must be POSTMARKED by December 20th, 2012.
For more information, contact the All American Chair:
Ziggy Ginest, #2 Nez Perce Dr., Cody, Wyoming 82414, (307) 587-1956